There are many things you can do online at our surgery. Some tasks you can do using our patient triage form where you can:
- request an appointment
- request a sick note
- ask about test results
- contact us about an admin request
You don’t need an account to use patient triage.
Using your NHS account or SystmOnline
There are other tasks you can do online, like:
- order repeat prescriptions
- view your test results
- see your health record
- check or cancel appointments
- see your vaccination record
- book routine Nurse and Healthcare Assistant appointments
For these, you can use your NHS account or SystmOnline. You can access them using their websites or apps.
Setting up an NHS account
To set up your NHS account for the first time, you will need to set up an NHS login. Read about how to set up NHS login (nhs.uk).
Once you have set up your NHS login, you can log in to your NHS account or download the NHS App onto your phone.
Setting up SystmOnline
To set up SystmOnline for the first time:
- ask us to confirm your identity by asking security questions
- we will give you a username and password
- go to SystmOnline or use the Airmid app to register